Let's talk about financing your new home. With the excitement of buying a home, we sometimes forget what a financial institution may require at loan time. At Watts Homes we work with several area lenders to help make that process flow as smoothly as possible. We have put together a short checklist of information you may need when you apply for your mortgage.
Please note that this list may not be all-inclusive so please check with each financial institution for their individual requirements.
Loan App Check List
- Drivers license or other ID
- Residence address for the past two years
- Name & address of each employer for the past two years & W-2's
- Gross monthly salary and current pay stubs for last 30 days
- Social Security number(s)
- 3 month's bank statements
- Names, addresses, account no., balances, and monthly payments of all open loans
- Address of other real estate owned
- Money for credit report and appraisal